Tea’s physical and chemical characteristics are determined by its physical and chemical identity and flavours, such as hygroscopicity, oxidation, adsorption, fragility, and variability. It is a commodity that must be packaged in order to avoid pollution and minimize deterioration as a result of environmental factors. As a result, when packaging tea, the efficacy of the packaging should be evaluated first and foremost: to improve product hygiene and quality.
It’s a product that needs to be packaged in order to prevent pollution and deterioration as a result of climate conditions. As a result, when wrapping tea, the effectiveness of the packaging should be prioritized; that is, to improve the hygiene and quality of the goods.
Tea packaging is made up of a variety of materials, including metal can packaging, cardboard packing, plastic moulding container packaging, composite film bag packaging, and so on. The kinds of tea packaging available are growing more and more numerous with the advancement in packing technology. Each kind of package has its own set of benefits:
- Metal can packaging has excellent anti-breakage, moisture-proof, and sealing qualities. It is non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, strong, ductile, and ideal for tea. Tin-plated sheet steel is used to make metal cans generally. The cans are shaped like squares and cylinders. Single-layer lids and double-layer lids are the two types of lids available. There are two types of seals: general cans and sealed cans. In terms of packaging method, oxygen may be removed from cans with deoxidizer packaging. In most cases, sealed tanks are pumped and then filled with air. The ornately designed metal can is ideal for high-end tea packaging.
- The carton is formed by printing on white paper, greyboard paper, or other similar papers. The paper packaging box is produced to protect the tea from damage and has a good shading capability. The aroma of tea packaged in cartons are often enclosed in polyethylene plastic bags before being placed inside boxes to avoid volatilization and preserve the flavour.
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, and other plastic moulding containers are large, attractive, and have good packaging and presentation effects. However, because of their poor sealing capabilities, they are mostly used as outer packaging in printing tea packaging boxes. A composite film plastic bag is often used to enclose the packing.
- The plastic composite film is used to create a box for the plastic composite film bag. Composite film bags have excellent printability. The use of a composite film sales packaging design has a unique impact on attracting customers and promoting tea sales. The plastic composite film has several benefits, including being lightweight, shatter-proof, heat sealable, and inexpensive, and it is widely utilized in packaging.
- Tea bag packaging Tea bags are placed into the tea set when it is used, and the paper bag is then packed inside. Because teabag has several advantages, such as quick brewing, sanitary and hygienic usage, standard dose mixing for drinking, ease of slagging, etc., it meets the fast-paced life demands of modern people.
People have developed a thorough knowledge of tea, and they also have an understanding of how good tea is. In order to assure the quality of tea, most individuals value the outside packaging items. When people discover the greatest iron can tea container with Chinese characters on it, the quality of the tea cans, colour matching, cultural features, safety concerns, and other content become important parameters for everyone to consider in evaluating tea packaging.